Florida Registered Paralegal
Vicki Wainright is a Florida Registered Paralegal who entered the legal field in 2005. Through the years, she has helped bring resolution and justice for hundreds of accident victims who have been injured by the negligence of others.
Previously, she had an extensive career as a licensed insurance adjuster with State Farm Insurance. Her in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry’s practices gives her an advantage in helping accident victims navigate through the, often complicated, claims process. Vicki enjoys fighting for the rights of the law firm’s clients.
- Member of the Florida Bar/ Paralegal Division
- Member of the Florida Justice Association
- Member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Graduate of Barry University; B.S. Administration
Recent Blog Posts
Smith, Ball & Báez Injury Lawyers, a personal injury firm based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, announces that each of its partners …
Smith, Ball & Báez Injury Lawyers, a personal injury firm based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, is a sponsor of Abacoa’s 2021 …