Port St. Lucie Personal Injury
Located on the Atlantic Coast of southern Florida, there’s no one who wouldn’t agree that Port St. Lucie is a beautiful place to live. Indeed, those who reside here get to enjoy the ocean and its many opportunities for recreational activities, as well as the Port St. Lucie botanical gardens and much more. As a law firm with attorneys who live and work in the area, we have not only enjoyed these amenities ourselves, but also are familiar with the courthouses, judges, police officers, and other important parties in a personal injury claim.
- Boat Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
If you have been injured and have questions about your rights and how to recover compensation for the harm you’ve suffered, our injury lawyers are available to help you. Please call us directly today to start the process of fighting for your rights.
Types of Personal Injury Claims
Our lawyers have worked on a wide array of personal injury claim types over the years and want to assure you that we are ready to take on your personal injury case. Common types of personal injury claims include:
- Car accidents;
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents;
- Boating accidents;
- Pedestrian accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Slip and falls;
- Dog bites;
- Medical malpractice and birth injuries;
- Nursing home abuse and neglect;
- Negligent security claims;
- Premises liability claims;
- Products liability claims; and
In addition to representing those who have been involved in accidents caused by the fault of another, we also represent surviving family members when another party’s wrongful acts have led to a family member’s fatal injuries.
How Our Port St. Lucie Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You
When you call our law firm, we promise to provide you with attentive, dedicated legal services. You can count on us to do all of the following and more:
- Investigate your case. One of the first things that we’ll do is open an investigation into your personal injury case to gather evidence and determine how the accident happened and who should be held responsible. We can hire experts to help us during this phase of the claims process.
- Calculate your damages. We’ll consider the full value of damages you’ve suffered in our calculation, including the value of your medical expenses, lost wages, property damage costs, and noneconomic losses such as pain and suffering.
- Send a demand letter and handle all claim documents. We will issue a demand letter against the at-fault party requesting compensation on your behalf. We will also handle all claim documents so that you can focus on your recovery.
- Negotiate your settlement. Our lawyers are experienced negotiators who have a track record of recovering large settlements on the behalf of our clients. You can count on us to aggressively advocate for you.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you have been injured and you believe that someone else should be held liable, don’t hesitate to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with our Port St. Lucie personal injury attorneys at the office of Smith & Ball Injury Law today. You can reach us online or by phone to get started.