Palm Beach County Slip And Fall Lawyer
- Free Consultation – Tell Us What Happened & See If You Have A Case And What It Might Be Worth. We do Consultations in person, by phone and virtually.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – 4.9/5 With Over 80 Google Reviews. 10.0/10.0 rating on respected legal website Avvo.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Palm Beach & All Florida – Our office is in Palm Beach Gardens but we accept cases everywhere in Florida.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Types & Causes of Slip & Fall / Trip & Fall Injuries and Accidents
There are many different factors that can cause a public facility to be a dangerous place for it’s visitors, ultimately causing a Slip and Fall injury. The factors include:
- Too much wax or polish.
- Poor lighting.
- Torn, worn or broken, bulging areas of carpet.
- Unstable stacks of merchandise.
- Unrepaired damaged flooring or uneven floor.
- Substances on the floor such as spills from containers.
- Lack of warning signs in the appropriate places throughout the store.
Should I Get A Slip And Fall Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to make an insurance claim or sue someone, but you could be experiencing pain, suffering, discomfort, are dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work and are confused how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone really pay for what happened? If so, hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer is unfortunately a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Smith, Ball & Báez Injury Lawyers
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“hands-on attorneys and aggressive in fighting for the rights of their clients”, “both ethical, professional, hard-working, caring and compassionate individuals”, “not only incredibly sharp but also one of the most empathetic, kind people you will ever meet”, “encouraged me to be sure I was ready to settle, never any pressure”, “I could not have done this on my own and had no idea that I was entitled to what I received”, “always did what they said they would do – and more”, “always available by phone and even in person”, “everyone treated me with compassion and concern”, “makes sure to always keep your informed of what’s going on and the status of your case”, “helped coach me along with each step of the process”, “consummate professionals”, “real good and hard working law firm that can be trusted”, “they really fight for and care about their clients”, “always available to speak with me and very supportive”, “kind, caring and work very hard for their clients”, “proud to know such wonderful professionals in our community”, “went over and beyond presenting my case”
Compensation For Your Personal Injuries Can Cover
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Continuous Medical Care
- Prescription Medication
- In-Home Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Medical Equipment
- Missed Wages and Lost Earning Capacity
- Emotional Distress