Smith & Ball Injury Law
Law Firm For Boat Accident in Port. St. Lucie
If you are from Port. St. Lucie and looking for a Law Firm For Boat Accident, Smith & Ball Injury Law is here for you. Together we will fight to get the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Smith & Ball Injury Law?
- Highly Reviewed – We are proud to say we have a 4.9/5 star rating on Google reviews.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case throughout the process.
- Free Consultation – Tell us what happened to see if you have a case and what it might be worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Caring & Compassionate – Our experienced team truly understands the hardships that personal injury can inflict upon a person. We’re happy to be part of your support system and will work hard to get you back on your feet.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary, even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. We work diligently to resolve your case and get your life back to normal as fast as we can.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency. As soon as we get your case, we get to work right away. We strive to provide you with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your claim will be handled correctly and promptly.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves on fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Statewide Representation in Florida – Smith & Ball Injury Law represents injury victims throughout the state of Florida.
Ask a Question or Request More Information
Law Firm For Boat Accident Mission Statement
Steps to Take Immediately
- File a police report and request a copy;
- Seek medical care and document all medical treatment you receive;
- Gather any evidence – this might include taking photographs, talking to eyewitnesses, and getting the at-fault party’s information;
- Call an attorney who can start investigating your accident and building your claim.
Reviews – Smith & Ball Injury Law Port. St. Lucie
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
At the Smith & Ball Injury Law office, our Law Firm For Boat Accident in Port. St. Lucie want to help you. We know that you need support, and we are here to offer it. To learn more about our services, our law firm, and your rights after being injured, please call us directly today or send us a message requesting more information. We are here to serve you.
How To Get Started
Our Law Office is conviniently located at 4440 PGA Blvd., Suite 306 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410